Business Strategy & Analytics Manager
Risk & Risk Operations | Coppell, TX
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we: We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. At Flagship, we believe that inclusive business practices empower our team members, foster innovation, and build trustful relationships, enabling us to achieve better business results over the long term in the right way. We provide an evolving range of opportunities to contribute to your professional development, further your career, and enhance your work experience.
What are the perks of working at Flagship?
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Opportunities (where applicable)
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (“AD&D”) Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Medical Plans (POS/ HDHP)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- LifeMart® Discount Program
- Wellness Program
If you are innovative, persuasive, self-motivated, collaborative, and have a passion for Pricing, then we want to talk to you!
The Business Strategy Manager will be responsible for strategy, analytics, implementation, and optimization of both current and future originations and pricing to help grow the business to meet current and future originations goals. This essential resource will coordinate with the Business Development, Information Technology, Servicing and Risk teams to ensure growth targets are met and are facilitated in ways that are in line with the corporation’s current and long-term strategies. The activities performed by this role are critical in improving and streamlining processes by providing timely, accurate and actionable analytical solutions.
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- REQUIRED: 7+ years related experience in risk, strategy, or analytics environment
- REQUIRED: Experience with business analytics, report creation, data validation, key performance indicators, metrics, and data warehousing
- PREFERRED: Loan originations experience preferably with auto finance loan originations
- Proven record of the development and execution of winning business strategies in the loan origination arena
- Proven ability to communicate effectively amongst both executive team as well as technical resource teams
- Exceptional quantitative reporting and analytical skills with the ability to navigate multiple systems to solve problems and drive results.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a high-paced, demanding work environment, while managing several requests and responsibilities concurrently.
- Self-motivated with the desire and ability to identify inefficient processes and drive them to an optimized solution, requiring a high degree of discretion and independent judgment.
- Great team player with effective listening skills and ability to work with multiple business partners across various teams within the organization.
- Driven and motivated by a fast-paced environment and possess a willingness to learn and be challenged by continual professional development.
- Strict adherence to corporate policies and procedures.
- REQUIRED: Experience with SQL
- Additional coding languages of SAS, Java, R, Python are a plus.
- Experience in business intelligence systems such as Tableau or Power BI is a plus.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Products with extensive knowledge of pivot tables and graphical displays of data.
What is a day in the life at Flagship as a Business Strategy & Analytics Manager?
- Analyze customer journey and originations on different platforms from a Risk, Pricing and Strategy perspective, including optimization and efficiency of platforms.
- Synthesize trends and observations that emerge from data to inform or recommend strategic and tactical solutions.
- Analyze market reports and create dashboards and analysis on competitor data to recommend strategies on pricing and capture.
- Develop business strategies around existing and future origination partner platforms which are in line with corporate strategy and meet both current and future originations volume growth targets
- Partner with business development teams to educate current and future origination partners of the capabilities within existing Flagship and origination platforms to help streamline development and implementation efforts
- Coordinate with Sales, Credit, and Funding teams to streamline the efficiency of originations partner platforms through the complete application lifecycle from lead generation to funding
- Lead origination partner implementation effort through coordination of external and internal IT teams along with third-party vendors in order to develop, test, and implement new originations partners
- Own analytical capability of the originations partner platforms to maintain a “to the minute” understanding of what is happening within each origination platform with the ability to report to the executive team on both a regular and ad hoc basis; includes both automated and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Troubleshoot outstanding issues impacting originations platforms as needed and support the Risk and Analytics teams on additional risk led projects and ad hoc analyses as needed
- Occasional travel may be needed
If you’re interested in partnering with a certified Great Place to Work company that encourages you to be your best, visit www.FlagshipCredit.com/Careers for a complete list of career opportunities.
Back to Current Openings