Automotive Area Sales Manager - Stockton Modesto CA**UNCAPPED COMMISSION**
Sales & Sales Support | Remote
We are seeking a polished, enthusiastic sales professional to forge and maintain positive partnerships with area dealers in our Stockton / Modesto CA market. Our ideal candidate will be located within 30 miles of the area and be a motivated self-starter with excellent sales and negotiation skills. We are seeking dedicated, dynamic, outgoing, and results-oriented people who wakes-up energized and will work their market like it’s their own company.
As recognized leaders in the non-prime space, Flagship Credit Acceptance has helped thousands of borrowers secure vehicle financing with less-than-perfect credit. With total assets exceeding $3 billion, $1.2 billion in annual volume, and over 9,000 dealers in our network. This marks Flagship as one of the fastest-growing independent lenders in the auto finance industry!
We have the ability to support a wide range of customer situations and needs. By providing best-in-class personalized service and timely response to requests, we aspire to be universally acknowledged as the most successful and respected auto finance company.
Headquartered in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, with operational offices in Arizona, and Texas, our company has a workforce of over 800 associates… and growing. We’re an employer that believes in providing a positive work environment where our associates can learn, develop, and advance professionally. We seek to hire people who embrace a set of core values in-line with our own, and who are invested in growing -- together -- with our company.
In this position, forging partnerships with dealerships will be your top priority. To do so, you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to effectively and professionally present the benefits and opportunities of Flagship Credit Acceptance lending programs
- Initiate, develop and maintain a strong business relationship, using proven sales techniques, with auto dealers in assigned markets
- Consistently complete registration cycle for all new dealers -- including all applicable documents and agreements
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to exceed the overall market goals and dealer performance objectives
- Utilizing the latest industry and market trends, identify opportunities for product improvements and new product opportunities
- Effectively coordinate communications between Sales, Credit and Funding departments and dealership personnel
- Provide reports and analyses for territory/production activity, market data, etc. as requested by management
- Maintain excellent service levels to our dealer partners, which includes communication and follow-up during evenings and weekends
- A minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in Auto Finance, marketing, underwriting, or dealership retail finance
- Non–prime auto finance experience preferred
- The ability to operate out of a home office and travel (within a 150-mile radius) for business purposes more than 75% of the time, which requires a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Knowledge of the local market and existing dealer base in/around the specific market area
- Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships with all levels of key dealer personnel, the decision-makers being a primary focus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Well-developed presentation, relationship building, and sales skills
- High level of accountability and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Strong understanding of F&I department functions
- Ability to work independently and across functional teams
- Strong customer service skills
- Dealership operations and product knowledge
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite of products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results from a background investigation
- This is a remote-based position.
- Must have a valid and current Driver’s license to operate a company vehicle, or a personal vehicle with current auto insurance while on company business and are expected to drive in a safe and responsible manner and to maintain a good driving record.
- The Human Resources Department is responsible for reviewing records, including accidents, moving violations, etc., to determine if the driving record indicates a pattern of unsafe or irresponsible driving.
- Motor Vehicle Records will be obtained on all drivers prior to employment and no less than once per calendar year.
- The associate must inform their direct Manager should their driving privileges be revoked or suspended.
If you are innovative, persuasive, self-motivated, collaborative, and have a passion for sales, then we want to talk to you!
All candidates are required to reside in/around the surrounding area to where the position is located and have a valid and clean driving record.
Back to Current Openings