Customer Advocacy Matter Specialist (Legal Dept.)
Legal & Compliance | Coppell, TX
Would you like to be a part of a growing company? Flagship’s programs are designed to serve customers with limited access to automobile financing through traditional lending sources. At Flagship, we understand good people can have less than great credit. We believe that as long as our customers are committed to establishing their credit profile, they deserve the opportunity to receive an automobile loan.
With a degree of independence, the Customer Advocacy Matter Specialist will perform root cause analysis that must document detailed factual narratives for complaint responses. Complaints are received from multiple sources: customers, regulators, state attorneys, etc., and must be responded to promptly with evidentiary facts (with guidance from the Legal Department) derived from multiple software systems and databases. They are required to handle numerous tasks daily and track to the conclusion.
What do we value?
Integrity, Passion, Trust, Discipline, Respect, and Continuous Improvement – just to name a few
- REQUIRED: Associate’s or Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related legal experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- REQUIRED: Experience in Customer Service root cause analysis, trend tracking, and customer coorespondence.
- REQUIRED: Prior experience in the consumer finance industry
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills, plus strong attention to detail
- Proven writing, proofing, and editing knowledge and skills
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Ability to identify gaps in the process and make a recommendation to close gaps
- Must have the capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and data entry software
- Ability to learn and master various software programs to obtain supporting documentation.
- Perform root cause analysis that must document in detailed factual narratives for complaint responses
- Write conclusions for litigation matters, discovery, or matters relating to legal, licensing, or documentation matters.
- Researching non-escalated complaints and tracking to closure within defined time constraints
- Responsible for the research and resolution of customer complaints related to any expression of dissatisfaction by a
- Responsible for responding to customers telephone calls and providing follow-up
- Develop thorough factual analysis related to complaints and litigation with input from the Legal
- Write detailed factual narratives summarizing the results of the investigation and include all relevant supporting.
- Summarize and present findings of research in a clear and concise manner
- Work to strict regulatory deadlines and handle multiple complaints daily
- Learn, work with and ultimately master multiple software programs
- Identify process improvement opportunities for policy and procedures.
- Recommend resolution of customer complaints to Legal Department and/or
- Draft polished proposed responses to Legal
- Distinguish routine complaints from escalated
- Maintain comprehensive records for all concerns and/or findings during the
- Accurately capture and document all corrective action taken as a result of the
- Provide exemplary customer service in resolving issues
- Other related duties as assigned.
As we continue to evolve as a leading financial services provider, we are reaching new heights more and more every day. We are looking for good people to share the road with, people who share our vision and mission: To provide exemplary service to dealers, associates, customers, and stakeholders. We are a company that is driven by our values. So why are you still in the passenger’s seat? If you want to get behind the wheel, take a ride with us.
Back to Current Openings