Loan Servicing | Coppell, TX
Would you like to be part of a growing company? Flagship’s programs are designed to serve customers who have limited access to automobile financing through traditional lending sources. At Flagship, we understand good people can have less than great credit. We believe as long as our customers are committed to establishing their credit profiles.
We are looking for an experienced Insurance Specialist who will evaluate all accounts to determine the insurance process status and assist on accounts as needed. This is a high-energy and service-focused position dedicated to creating a positive, memorable experience centered on our customers.
What do we value?
Integrity, Passion, Trust, Discipline, just to name a few.
- Bi-Lingual not required, a plus if you are
- Data Entry Skills of 30 WPM minimum
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain superior quality assurance results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High School Diploma or GED
What is a day in the life at Flagship like as an Insurance Specialist?
- Make outbound and accept inbound calls.
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation to accounts
- Service accounts by investigating problems and finding resolutions to minimize risk to the company
- Perform account level research
- Work with all outside agencies, including but not limited to Law Enforcement, Department of Defense/Military, State Regulatory Agencies as appropriate.
- Ensures outside agencies have all the information needed to secure collateral and recover insurance and Dealer products where applicable by following all company, Federal, and State guidelines
- Take escalated calls
- Identify potential Legal accounts and work with management and Legal to pursue actions as necessary
Back to Current Openings