Business Process Management | Chadds Ford, PA
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we: We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. At Flagship, we believe that inclusive business practices empower our team members, foster innovation, and build trustful relationships, enabling us to achieve better business results over the long term in the right way. We provide an evolving range of opportunities to contribute to your professional development, further your career, and enhance your work experience.
What are the perks of working at Flagship?
Flagship invests in its workforce by offering the following:
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Opportunities (where applicable)
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (“AD&D”) Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Medical Plans (POS/ HDHP)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- LifeMart® Discount Program
- Wellness Program
If you are innovative, persuasive, self-motivated, collaborative, and have a passion for Project Management, then we want to talk to you!
The Project Manager (PM) at Flagship is responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of projects within the Company. The PM is expected to lead the project from inception through implementation utilizing the currently documented Company project standards. The PM will be responsible for frequent communication with stakeholders and driving agreed upon scope.
What does it take to be successful?
- At project inception/kickoff, documentation of scope via our standard tool (Targetprocess) or via the Project Workbook.
- Driving requirements documentation as User Stories, assigning resources, and monitoring progress via time entry and sprint planning, if applicable.
- Running project meetings that include the project team, stakeholders, and vendors if applicable.
- Providing updates via Targetprocess and on request to the Project Management Office (PMO) leadership.
A day in the Life
- Determine and utilize the appropriate methodology to manage medium to large projects independently
- Driving and managing project kickoff meetings to ensure scope is clearly understood
- Identifying and implementing the best structure within Targetprocess to ensure the project can be managed effectively
- Scheduling planning and update meetings with the project team.
- Ensuring Targetprocess items are opened and updated appropriately with all required data
- Provide feedback to various project roles to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Drive date commitments based on effort and allocation from the project team and driving towards those dates
- Handle most issues/challenges independently with escalations to the Portfolio Manager for management-level issues
- Identify and drive smaller-scale process improvements once approved
- Gain moderate expertise/knowledge in the main area of focus
- Develop trusted advisor level relationships with first-line management in the main area of focus
- Increasing the ability to juggle multiple demands/priorities correlating to one's maturity in tenure
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Technical expertise in a relevant area (DB, Programming, etc)
- Familiarity with various project management methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
- Effective communication skills relative to roles assigned to individual projects (Technical resources, BSA’s, QA Engineers)
- Actively listens to customers and teams
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Driven to ensure high quality
- Demonstrated focus on assigned work to drive to success
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across teams
- Strong desire to learn new concepts
- Ability to manage conflict effectively
- Ability to translate specific business objectives into requirements
- Intermediate knowledge of project management methodologies
- Effective communication skills relative to project teams and first-line management
- Ability to translate technical concepts into terms that can be understood by non-technical resources
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools
- Prior technical experience preferred
- Prior financial services or similar industry experience preferred
- 4 – 7 years’ experience
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with MS Project
Back to Current Openings