Senior Financial Analyst
Accounting & Finance | Chadds Ford, PA
At Flagship, we believe that inclusive business practices empower our team members, foster innovation, and build trustful relationships, enabling us to achieve better business results over the long term in the right way.
Join Us! We Offer GREAT PERKS!
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Opportunities (where applicable)
- Paid Time Off - Including time off to Volunteer!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (“AD&D”) Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Medical Plans (POS/ HDHP)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Healthcare Flexible Spending & Savings Accounts
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- LifeMart® Discount Program
- Wellness Program
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the execution of capital markets transactions, overseeing custodian management, assisting the department with investor reporting and driving the various audits. This includes loan-level analysis, reviewing investor marketing materials for accuracy and coordinating with third parties and across departments. Additionally, they will drive operational projects on behalf of the department. This position will have exposure to executive management, accounting, risk and investment bank relationships.
What do we value?
Integrity, Passion, Trust, Discipline, Respect, and Continuous Improvement – just to name a few
- REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- REQUIRED: A minimum of 4 years of related work experience
- REQUIRED: Advanced Excel skills
- PREFERRED: Macros, VBA, SQL and/or SAP Business Intelligence skills
- Familiarity with the specialty finance industry and securitization is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely manner
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage, take ownership and complete multiple projects and drive them to completion on time and with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Solid working knowledge of the other Microsoft Office suite of products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Assist in managing and coordinating various third parties on the Company’s various financing facilities and capital markets transactions
- Manage and coordinate cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and third parties for projects such as auditor reviews and compliance requests
- Review legal and marketing transaction documents for investor marketing accuracies for term asset-backed securitizations to drive timely deal execution
- Compile and review monthly Servicer Reports within the specified time period for third-party debt obligations
- Manage daily analysis of cash position and borrowing capacity of the Company’s syndicated debt facility
- Manage third party custodian relationships
- Create, manage, and run various data and analytical reports off of the Company's data warehouse (via SQL) to assist in capital market transactions, external reporting and internal data analysis.
- Other related duties as assigned
Back to Current Openings