Admin Support /Data Entry Specialist ( Dealer Admin Services)
Administrative Services | Tempe, AZ
The Dealer Administrative Services Representative provides information to callers, clerical work, minor administrative and business details by performing the essential functions and responsibilities outlined in a call center working environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Average 60 calls per day.
- Perform documentation follow-up including rebatable recovery and reserves
- Composes and types routine correspondence
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports
- Multitasking ability
- One-two years related experience and/or training desired, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Outgoing positive attitude a must
- Great communication skills both verbal & written
- Thrive in a fast-paced call center working environment
- Proficient with all Microsoft products
- Knowledge of Word Processing software
- One to two years related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
**Great benefits effective first of the month following 30 days of employment**
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Back to Current Openings