Credit | Chadds Ford, PA
Would you like to be a part of a growing company? Flagship’s programs are designed to serve customers who have limited access to automobile financing through traditional lending sources. At Flagship, we understand good people can have less than great credit. We believe if our customers are committed to establishing their credit profile, they deserve the opportunity to receive an automobile loan.
We are looking for experienced Credit Analysts who would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, making decisions, and communicating credit approvals and declinations to the dealership.
What do we value?
Integrity, Passion, Trust, Discipline, Respect, and Continuous Improvement – just to name a few.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Business or related field
- 1+ years of experience in underwriting, automotive lending, or credit environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment, with a short ramp-up time
- Prior experience in subprime lending or dealer relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of credit, finance, and funding functions within an auto finance company
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in environments where creative solutions and cross-functional teamwork is required
- Review, analyze, validate, decision and communicate credit applications in accordance with internal company credit policies
- Communicate credit decisions to the dealership and effectively negotiate to “win” desired applications
- Apply quantitative concepts and processes in a judgmental environment to accurately assess risk and balance with expected profitability to the Company
- Build and maintain relationships with external dealership personnel
- Maintain exemplary service levels in accordance with internal company policy
- Ability to function in a team environment, working in conjunction with other teams to ensure quality and volume objectives are exceeded by the company
- Driven and motivated by a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and be challenged
- Schedule flexibility is a must
- Hours Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, 2 late nights and 2 weekend days per month
Find Your PACE TodayAs we continue to evolve as a leading financial services provider, we are reaching new heights more and more every day. We are looking for good people to share the road with, people who share our vision and mission: To provide exemplary service to dealers, associates, customers, and stakeholders. We are a company that is driven by our values. So why are you still in the passenger’s seat? If you want to get behind the wheel, take a ride with us.
Back to Current Openings