Senior Business Strategy Analyst
Risk & Risk Operations | Coppell, TX
Would you like to be a part of a growing company? Flagship’s programs are designed to serve customers who have limited access to automobile financing through traditional lending sources. At Flagship, we understand good people can have less than great credit. We believe that as long as our customers are committed to establishing their credit profile, they deserve the opportunity to receive an automobile loan.
We are looking for a Senior Business Strategy Analyst who as a key member of the Risk and Analytics team will be responsible for strategy, analytics, implementation, and optimization of both current and future originations to help grow the business to meet current and future originations goals.
This key resource will coordinate with the Business Development, Information Technology, Servicing, and Risk teams to ensure growth targets are met and are facilitated in ways that are in line with the company's current and long-term strategies. The activities performed by this role are critical in improving and streamlining processes by providing timely, accurate, and actionable analytical solutions.
What do we value?
Integrity, Passion, Trust, Discipline, Respect, and Continuous Improvement – just to name a fewAbout You:
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- REQUIRED: Experience with business analytics, report creation, data validation, key performance indicators, metrics, and data warehousing
- REQUIRED: 5+ years related experience in risk, strategy, or analytics environment
- Loan originations experience preferably with auto finance loan originations preferred
- Proven record of the development and execution of winning business strategies in the loan originations arena
- Proven ability to communicate effectively amongst both executive team as well as technical resource teams
- Exceptional quantitative reporting and analytical skills with the ability to navigate multiple systems to solve problems and drive results.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a high paced, demanding work environment, while managing several requests and responsibilities concurrently
- Self-motivated with the desire and ability to identify inefficient processes and drive them to an optimized solution, requiring a high degree of discretion and independent judgment
- Great team player with effective listening skills and the ability to work with multiple business partners across various teams within the organization
- Driven and motivated by a fast-paced environment and possess a willingness to learn and be challenged by continual professional development
- Strict adherence to corporate policies and procedures
- Experience with SQL required
- Additional coding languages of SAS, Java, R, Python are a plus
- Experience business intelligence systems such as Tableau or Power BI are a plus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Products with extensive knowledge of pivot tables and graphical displays of data
What is a day in the life at Flagship as a Director of Pricing?
- Analyze customer journey and originations from different platforms from a Risk and Strategy perspective including but not limited to implementation of new partner/pass-through/pass down channels as well as owning the optimization and efficiency of platforms opposite business goals
- Synthesize trends and observations that emerge from data to inform or recommend strategic and tactical solutions
- Assist in the development business strategies around existing and future origination partner platforms which are in line with corporate strategies and meet both current and future originations volume growth targets
- Partner with business development teams to educate current and future origination partners of the capabilities within existing Flagship and origination platforms to help streamline development and implementation efforts
- Coordinate with Sales, Credit, and Funding teams to streamline the efficiency of originations partner platforms through the full application lifecycle from lead generation to funding
- Lead origination partner implementation effort through coordination of external and internal IT teams along with third-party vendors in order to develop, test, and implement new originations partners
- Own analytical capability of the originations partner platforms to maintain a “to the minute” understanding of what is happening within each origination platform with the ability to report to the executive team on both a regular and ad hoc basis; includes both automated and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Troubleshoot outstanding issues impacting originations platforms as needed and support the Risk and Analytics teams on additional risk led projects and ad hoc analyses as needed
- Occasional travel may be needed
- Additional related duties as assigned
Find Your PACE Today
As we continue to evolve as a leading financial services provider, we’re reaching new heights more and more every day. We’re looking for good people to share the road with, people who share our vision and mission: To provide exemplary service to dealers, associates, customers, and stakeholders. We’re a company that is driven by our values. So why are you still in the passenger’s seat?
Back to Current Openings