Internal Auditor Manager - Risk Operations
Risk & Risk Operations | Chadds Ford, PA
We are looking for the next great talent to join our team. Are you seeking a hybrid opportunity to work from home and report in to an office a few days a month? Come see what we have to offer.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we: We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. At Flagship, we believe that inclusive business practices empower our team members, foster innovation, and build trustful relationships, enabling us to achieve better business results over the long term in the right way. We provide an evolving range of opportunities to contribute to your professional development, further your career, and enhance your work experience.
What are the perks of working at Flagship?
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Opportunities (where applicable)
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (“AD&D”) Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Medical Plans (POS/ HDHP)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- LifeMart® Discount Program
- Wellness Program
If you are innovative, persuasive, self-motivated, collaborative, and have a passion for Pricing, then we want to talk to you!
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of a Quality Review program for the company’s direct and indirect motor vehicle finance operations. As a senior member of the Risk Operations team, the incumbent will have the ability and be expected to drive change and positively impact the accuracy and efficiency by providing feedback to management and recommending actions that address error trends and root causes of errors found during quality audits. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be a thought leader with a dynamic, growing organization.
- REQUIRED: A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a risk management, compliance regulatory or audit function within a consumer finance company
- REQUIRED: Minimum of three (3) years of management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively lead other professionals
- Auto lending experience a plus
- Experience with Quality test development methodology, including test scope, sampling methodologies, issue identification, recommendations, summary review, and follow-up.
- Experience with origination, servicing systems, data warehouse platforms, etc.
Experience in all aspects of consumer loan life cycle preferred
Proven leadership and motivational skills with demonstrated ability to build a group and realize goals.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with business to be a valued and respected partner
- Natural collaborative approach to decision-making and a clear understanding of customer service, customer support and problem-solving skills.
- Direct experience and proven ability to partner with the businesses in quality and process improvement
- Cross-functional knowledge preferred, familiar with all value streams processes, policies & procedures
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a high paced, demanding work environment while managing several requests and responsibilities concurrently
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, presentation, capable of expressing complex issues to a broad audience, including communicating to all levels of management.
- Ability to perform in a rapidly changing, high-intensity environment
- Hybrid work environment with part-time in the corporate office and part-time working remotely from home
- REQUIRED: Highly Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) with extensive knowledge of Excel in particular pivot tables and graphical displays of data
What is a day in the life at Flagship as a Quality Assurance Manager?
- Manage, develop, coach, and motivate a team of Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure overall service and/or department quality standards are maintained
- Build, document and implement an independent monitoring and testing program to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Planning and executing various operational process testing; analyze results, communicating with management, providing guidance on required development of corrective action plans. Perform timely follow-up corrective action/remediation review
- Provide feedback to management, recommending actions that address error trends and root causes of errors found during control testing and quality audits
- Ensure proper governance controls are established and working as intended
- Managing the activities, deliverables (i.e., test plans, testing solutions, results, remediation verification) of the Risk Operations Quality Assurance testing team.
- Provide guidance to the QA team on developing detailed test plans, test scenarios and test cases, defining test populations
- Perform objective evaluations of processes, work products and services against applicable process descriptions, standards, and policies and procedures, ensuring controls are operating as intended as well as working with the business area to remediate any control deficiencies
- Serve as a strategic thought leader in the design, development, and implementation of effective and efficient process testing.
- Work with impacted Business area to provide guidance on the development of corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, perform timely follow-up corrective action/remediation review.
- Research and maintain new and existing quality assurance methods, processes and best practices across various departments and functions to ensure continuous quality assurance and process improvement.
- Embrace change, acting as a role model and promoting a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Provide training support to enhance employee risk awareness of the various risk categories, the importance of data integrity, best practices to aid in the management of risk and escalation
- Effectively compile and present information and respond to questions from various levels of management
- Contribute to the development of presentations for executive management and other assigned duties
Back to Current Openings