In today’s marketplace, privacy is a constant concern and at Flagship Credit Acceptance, LLC (“Flagship”), we take this concern very seriously. We want you to understand what our policies are regarding every Flagship product and service that we offer—which includes how we handle the nonpublic personal information that we receive about you.
Flagship collects, uses, and shares certain non-public personal information about you that is described below (“Private Information”). This notice will help you understand what Private Information Flagship collects, with whom we share it, and how we protect it. This policy also explains how we protect the security and confidentiality of your Private Information. This notice applies to current and former customers of Flagship, as well as to consumers who do business with us.
Throughout our business relationship with you, you provide us with, and we collect, Private Information about you. The following is a list of the Private Information we collect and maintain about you, and the sources of such information:
- Information from credit applications and other forms completed in connection with the credit process and our relationship — i.e. your name, address, Social Security number and income, etc;
- Information about your transactions with us, our service providers and others—i.e. your account balance, payment history and information that we obtain to verify employment history, if insurance coverage is in force; and
- Information we receive from credit reporting agencies (credit bureaus)—i.e. your credit history, information about your creditworthiness, etc.
We only share your Private Information as expressly allowed or required by law. We may disclose some or all of your Private Information described above, as follows:
- Service Providers We may share some or all of the Private Information described above with companies that perform services for us or act on our behalf, such as a marketing company that sends you information about our products. The information we may share includes your name, address and account number, and can consist of other Private Information. We may share such information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
- Joint Marketers We may share some or all of the Private Information described above with financial institutions with which we have a joint marketing agreement. A joint marketing agreement is an agreement between us and a financial institution so that we can offer you a product together, such as a private label credit card. The information we may share includes your name and address, and can consist of other Private Information. We may share such information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
- Other Third Parties We may share some or all of the Private Information described above with other non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Should you have any questions about the details of any of Flagship’s policies, please contact us at 1-800-707-0114 between 9 am and 5 pm EST Monday-Friday.
Policy effective March 5, 2020