COPPELL, TX – April 12, 2021 – Flagship Credit Acceptance LLC (“Flagship” or “the Company”), a leading auto-finance provider, announced that the Company has been named a 2021 “Best WorkplacesTM in Texas” for the Small and Medium Company category by nationally-recognized workplace certification company, Great Place to Work®.
To compile the 2021 list of Best Workplaces in Texas, Great Place to Work analyzed approximately 73,000 confidential employee surveys from employees of companies with locations in Texas. Respondents answered more than 60 survey questions to determine the extent to which their employers create a Great Place to Work For All™. Companies were then scored based on those employee responses, with 85% of the evaluation based on employee feedback regarding their experiences related to trust and ability to reach their full potential within their organization, and the remaining 15% of the scoring determined based on an assessment of all respondents’ daily experiences of workplace innovation, the respective company’s values, and other criteria. Great Place to Work selected 100 companies for its list of 2021 Best Workplaces in Texas and broke up that list into two categories – large companies and small and medium companies. Flagship is honored to be selected as one of the Best Workplaces in Texas in the Small and Medium Company category.
“The foundation of our corporate culture is the importance we place on ensuring we offer a diverse and inclusive environment that provides equality to all our associates throughout the organization. This acknowledgement affirms we have created a workplace where our associates feel appreciated and valued for their contributions to offer our customers exceptional service,” stated Bob Hurzeler, Chief Executive Officer at Flagship.
Flagship previously earned certification as a Great Place to Work in November 2020. The Company provides competitive salaries, bonus opportunities (where applicable), paid time off, volunteer time off, tuition reimbursement and many other innovative benefits to help associates enjoy active and healthy lifestyles at work and home.
To learn more about Flagship and current career opportunities, visit www.flagshipcredit.com.