How can we help you?

You can also browse the topics below to find answers to your questions.

Insurance Frequently Asked Questions

How do I handle an insurance claim due to physical damage?

Please call us at 1-800-900-5150 and have the following information available:

  • Insurance agency name
  • Insurance agent name/contact name
  • Insurance agent phone number, and
  • Date of loss
Do I have to keep making payments if I was in an accident and my insurance company says my vehicle is a total loss?

Borrowers remain responsible for making monthly payments until the loan is paid in full. If a total loss has occurred, please call us at 1-800-900-5150 to provide your complete insurance information. We can then begin working toward a final settlement with your insurance company. You will need to provide us with your insurance policy number, date of loss, settlement amount, adjustor name, and contact information. You may also have your insurance adjustor contact us on your behalf. After your insurance pays the settlement, you will be responsible for any remaining balance. If you have GAP or other debt protection coverage, we’ll provide the information needed to file the necessary claims.

I received an insurance check for vehicle repairs. In order to pay the body shop and claim my vehicle, Flagship Credit Acceptance must endorse the check – how do I get the endorsement?

Please call us at 1-800-900-5150.

Have a question that isn’t covered here?

Please reach out to us for assistance.

Get in touch
Check out our blog!
Stay connected
Back to top